Thank you for your interest in signing up for a Roots to Thrive Alumni CoP + optional KAT session
An 8-week Community of Practice program with optional KAT session for those who have already completed an initial RTT program and want to continue the process of weaving together the medicine of unconditional positive regard and community. The Alumni program picks up and deepens the themes that were introduced in the RTT Ketamine and RTT Resilience programs. This program is open to those who have participated in and completed any RTT Programming, including professional training.
Please note: the 8 week CoP is open to all alumni. The optional KAT session is restricted to those who have already received Ketamine assisted therapy through RTT.
Below are some program highlights and details that can assist in answering your questions
- 8 weekly virtual CoP meetings (~2 hours each)
- Each small group supported by a regulated professional
- Multiple education and integration sessions provided
- Optional KAT session add-on
- No doctor referral required
Who can sign up? All alumni who have participated in any RTT programming (group or individual) can sign up for the CoP. The optional KAT session is restricted to those who have already received Ketamine assisted therapy through RTT.
When does it start and when are the CoP gatherings?
- The first CoP is April 24th and the last CoP is June 12th, 2024
- The CoP gathering is each Wednesday, 6:30-8:30pm PST
When is the optional KAT session?
- May 25th (time TBD)
- Integration session: May 27th, 6:30-8:30pm PST
RTT Alumni CoP + optional KAT sesion sign up
To sign up please enter your information below. Someone from our team will contact you to arrange next steps.