OUR PROGRAM IS GOVERNED BY VANCOUVER ISLAND UNIVERSITY AND IN COLLABORATION WITH THE VANCOUVER ISLAND HEALTH AUTHORITY. ALL PROFITS GO TOWARD SPONSORING THOSE WHO CANNOT AFFORD TREATMENT.
THE RTT-KAT PROGRAM TAKES PLACE WITHIN A 12-WEEK TIME FRAME, USING CONNECTION & COMMUNITY AS THE PRIMARY MEDICINE. THE FULL PROGRAM COMBINES ROOTS TO THRIVE COMMUNITIES OF PRACTICE WITH MEDICINE-ASSISTED THERAPY. WITHIN THIS FRAMEWORK, MEDICINE-ASSISTED PSYCHOTHERAPY IS A SECONDARY, SUPPORTIVE TOOL, THAT AIDS IN THE REMOVAL OF BARRIERS TO CONNECTION.
EACH PARTICIPANT IN THE PROGRAM WILL BE PART OF THE SAME FACILITATED ROOTS TO THRIVE COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE FOR FULL 12 WEEKS, WHILE ALSO RECEIVING TREATMENT MODALITIES THAT MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- 3 KETAMINE-ASSISTED THERAPY SESSIONS WITH AN INTERNATIONALLY TRAINED AND RECOGNIZED CLINICAL TEAM
- A FULSOME HOLISTIC INTAKE ASSESSMENT WITH OUR MULTI-DISCIPLINARY INTAKE TEAM
- A CUSTOMIZED WELLNESS PLAN CO-DEVELOPED WITH OUR INTAKE TEAM
- EFT AND OTHER SOMATIC /ENERGY MEDICINE MODALITIES
- OPTIONAL ONE TO ONE INTEGRATION SESSIONS
- THE CURRENT COST OF OUR 12 WEEK PROGRAM IS $5,000 CAD*
*Prices for future cohorts will be reflected higher. Any profits from those who can privately pay will be redirected to sponsor those who cannot afford treatment. The current pricing schedule assumes MSP registration and because we are operating from a cost-recovery model, fees may change as service delivery costs change. Non-BC registrants (non-MSP) will have an additional $750 charge. If charged separately, the approximate cost of the contact hours with our team (clinical and non-clinical) is over $8,000. All contributions to our program go towards the funding of future cohorts in the RTT-KAT program.
SELECT THE OPTION BELOW THAT BEST APPLIES TO YOU: